Wednesday 25 September 2013

One week to go...










This time next week I will be saying my goodbyes to my parents and boarding the plane to Australia.

This makes me seriously nervous!!

Considering I have only one week to go and I have done no packing, yes that’s right NO packing! I am slowly beginning to realise that I am leaving not just for a few weeks, but, for a whole year! 

Question.... What the hell do I take?! I literally have no idea where to start packing... Bear in mind I am a self confessed shopaholic, I can’t bear the thought of leaving any of my clothes behind. (Yes that is very materialistic and sad!) I have 35KG with Air India so that should be enough to fit a good percentage of my wardrobe in, but still, what do I leave behind...? Help!!

Over the last couple of weeks I have been saying my goodbyes to my friends. I don’t think it really hit me that I’m actually not going to see them for over a year. It was also nice to realise how many great friends I have and how lucky I have been to find such genuinely nice people. One of my best friends Kate blogged about me leaving which got me a bit emotional, it’s very hard to say goodbye...  (See her post here). I just have to keep reminding myself that it is only a year and thank god for Skype!!

Saying goodbye to friends...



Keeping you posted :)
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nessa
      Thanks great blog too, Ive followed you on Bloglovin. Don't forget to follow back :) sarah x

      Delete
  2. 1 day to go ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete