Friday 24 January 2014

Feel Good Friday...


As my blog is slowly getting bigger I think my posts should too, so on that note I've decided to add a few different posts to my regular Sunday update. So to start it off I will also start to do Feel Good Friday where I will keep you up to date with my favourites of the week! 

Favourite song: Vance Joy - Riptide





 











 


Favourite Travel Quote:



Favourite Juice: Veggie Garden (Cucumber, Celery, Spinach, Grapes and Oranges) 



 

Favourite Travel Product: Lee Stafford - Sea Salt Spray




Favourite Moment Last Week:


This weekend its Australia Day so I get a three day weekend, sooo excited! Sydney seems to have soo many plans im not sure what to do? Anyone have any recommendations?

Keeping you posted.


Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment