Sunday 13 April 2014

Twenty eight weeks down...


This week has probably been the hardest since I've been here. I think it's mainly due to the fact that, in previous weeks, I've always had lots to do. However, this week the weather has been shocking, hence exploring has been limited.

Another factor is the job, as it's been pretty dull work. I think it makes it worse that there is no one my age so there's no social from it, so the days go very slowly.

Monday was salsa as usual which was fun, but there were loads of creepy guys there, which was pretty annoying.

Tuesday and Wednesday the weather was so horrible I couldn't bare to go out. 

Thursday was the performance rehearsals. This week was spins, patterns and lifts which were pretty hard, we still haven't got the lifts down though. Check it out...


Friday after work we decided to have a few drinks at ours which included lots of drinking games. Afterward we headed to the Argle in The Rocks which was really good but full of quite a few old people.

On Saturday we didn't get up till late and it was torrential rain so we huddled up in front of the TV and watched horror movies all day! In the evening I met up with my old roommates as one of them is going back to England. We headed to the Opera Bar and had one last picture at the Harbour Bridge.

 

Sunday we headed out to Borough in Kings Cross for brunch. I had French toast with fruit and Nutella. The food there was incredible and the place was sooo cool. It reminded me of New York. 

The roommate and I then headed to get a pedicure and went back to the apartment to watch more movies! In the evening I headed to Salsa training to get some more practice with the dance partner.

I hope you guys had a good week?

Keeping you posted.

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment