Monday 21 July 2014

Forty one weeks down...


This week has been one of the most important weeks for me since being here in Sydney. After training for my dance performance since February, it was finally performance week...

At the start of the week I tried to rest because I knew I would be having a very busy weekend! 

Work this week wasn't too bad! I got to go out with a work colleague to buy a few things for my event in August. Of course we took full advantage of this situation and may have ended in a few shops for ourselves... Oops! We went for lunch in Chatswood at a sushi bar. It's quite an experience going to a sushi bar seeing your food going round on a conveyer belt.


Thursday was our final dance rehearsal. Check out the video...

 

After dancing I headed back to get ready to go to The Ivy. I ended up getting a bit too drunk...



The next morning I was meant to wake up at 6.30 but didn't wake up till 8.00! I was still pretty drunk and had to rush out the door to get to work as I was interviewing new staff members all day!!

After work I headed to a salon to get a spray tan for my performance. I had to stay in on a Friday night as I looked like I had been tangoed!  

On Saturday we had our friends round for a few pre drinks before heading to Cargo. It was a fun night, although, I knew I couldn't drink too much or stay out too late as I had to be on top form for the performance the next day. 


De-day had finally arrived! I headed to the dance hall for run throughs at 4pm with all the rest of the performers.

We were all meant to stay and get ready out the back but my friend and I decided to sneak off to her house to get ready instead. 


My outfit for the performance....


A few photos from after the performance... I think by this point we went a little crazy...


The performance....


Hopefully we should also get the final photos from the photo booth and the professional video of our performance which I will share in due course...

Keeping you posted.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment